I tend to believe that there is some global warming going on. However, there is no way to prove it. We had no way of accurately measuring temperature even one hundred years ago little lone several centuries ago.
I tend to believe that there is some global warming going on. However, there is no way to prove it. We had no way of accurately measuring temperature even one hundred years ago little lone several centuries ago.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can give you about a million articles from thousands of scientists proving this BS wrong. </div></div>
ok then answer this one skippy
if this "global warming" nonsense is real and is caused by the [censored] al gore claims it is.......what caused the last ice age to end?
there were no people......no oil......no SUVs.......nothing
yet the ice age came and went
its all cyclical
al gore invented this concept to keep himself relevant
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>UNPOSSIBLE!</span>
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks